Updates from the CLT Center
CLTs in the News
- Southside Community Land Trust Remains at the Forefront of Urban Farming in Rhode Island, Ellen Liberman, Rhode Island Monthly, June 30, 2022
- Can Communities Be Better Landlords? Camille Squires, Quartz, May 5, 2022
- How Community Land Trusts Can Advance Black Homeownership, Faith Weekly, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, April 27, 2022
- New York City Is Fighting for More Community Land Trust Funding, Roshan Abraham, Next City, April 21, 2022
- The Importance of Community Organizing in CLTs across the World, Felipe Litsek, RioOnWatch, April 5, 2022
Get on the CLT Center Mailing List!
The Center for Community Land Trust Innovation is a not-for-profit nongovernmental organization established in 2018 to promote and to support community land trusts and similar strategies of community-led development on community-owned land in countries throughout the world.
The Center provides the following services: (a) collecting and curating historical materials documenting the origins and evolution of the worldwide CLT movement; (b) conducting, cataloging, and disseminating academic and non-academic research; (c) producing case studies, directories, guides, and other educational materials; and (d) providing training, referral, and technical assistance for organizers and practitioners working with CLTs and similar strategies for the equitable and sustainable development of place-based communities.
The Center publishes books and monographs under its trademarked imprint: Terra Nostra Press.