Updated February 21, 2023
European Community Land Trust Network
European Network Coordinator
To connect and catalyse the movement, we are now in a position to launch a European CLT Network with financial support from Laudes Foundation and World Habitat. The Network will launch in June 2023 at the International Social Housing Festival in Barcelona. As a newly forming Network, you will be the first staff member of the European CLT Network Secretariat and will work with the Community Land Trust Brussels team who have been ‘incubating’ the Network as it transitions to a standalone organisation. One of your first activities will be to
appoint the wider Network Secretariat. You will be accountable to the Network’s Board and General Assembly.
Muskoka Community Land Trust
Business Development Leader
The Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Board of Directors to establish and grow the Muskoka Community Land Trust. We seek a professional capable of contributing to and implementing our Strategic Plan, who shares our cultural values, and who has a passion to be part of a solution to the affordable housing crisis. The emphasis will be on education and outreach, networking, fund-raising through grant proposals, sponsors and patrons, and building membership and awareness. Furthering our efforts and creating opportunities to develop affordable housing initiatives are also crucial to the mandate. The part-time position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
The Neighbourhood Land Trust
Project Manager, Capital Repairs & Sustainability Improvements
“NLT is looking for an experienced, motivated and detail-oriented Projects Manager to manage capital repair projects, including sustainability improvements, for our turn of the century and mid-century small rental buildings and homes.”
Champlain Housing Trust
Associate Director of Lending
This is an exciting new role that will lead Champlain Housing Trust's lending activities, working in collaboration with leadership to identify opportunities to maximize community impact and long term program sustainability. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of grants . . . Read Full Listing
City of Lakes Community Land Trust
The City of Lakes Community Land Trust is seeking an Executive Director who is passionate about our mission to create community ownership that preserves affordability and inclusivity. The Executive Director provides strategic leadership, leads fundraising, and oversees the organization’s finances and operations. The Executive Director leads a staff of seven full-time employees and reports to the Board of Directors.
Community Land Trust of West Marin
CLAM is hiring a full-time (32 hours/week) Communications Manager to support CLAM’s goals, projects, and new initiatives that increase opportunities for local affordable housing. Specifically, the Manager will support the communications functions of the organization. This is a hybrid position divided between working in CLAM’s offices in Point Reyes Station in West Marin, California and remotely.
Grounded Solutions Network
- Director of Communications:We are seeking a dynamic individual to plan and execute communication strategies which drive support for our 10-year “Lasting Affordability in Housing Now” vision, elevate our position as a national community development leader, and support the expanded use of inclusive housing policies.
- Innovative Finance Senior Principal: We seek a creative, iterative problem solver to join our Innovative Finance team. The Innovative Finance team is charged with developing capital solutions and real estate strategies to help the field of shared equity housing programs scale their portfolios to 1 million units in the next ten years.
- Local Policy Principal: We seek a Local Policy Principal who is passionate about the role that Grounded Solutions’ 250+ Members can play in advancing affordable housing solutions that center racial equity and inclusion. Grounded Solutions works alongside local policy makers and community members who are dedicated to advancing cities in a sustainable way that mitigates the impacts of gentrification and displacement.
- Training Manager: We are seeking a dynamic Training Manager with direct experience in the affordable housing sector to manage and implement our training program. The Manager will be responsible for developing curriculum, facilitating both online and in-person learning events, and managing our bi-annual national conference. The Manager will also be responsible for creating field tools, with support from program staff, subject matter experts, and on-the-ground partners, and integrating those tools into trainings and events.
Homestead Community Land Trust
The Finance Director (CFO) provides finance management, staff support and strategic thought-partnership with the Executive Director, with emphasis on leadership and oversight of a non-profit affordable housing developer. The successful candidate will be a hands-on and participative team member providing expertise in finance, accounting, reporting, business planning and budgeting and cash flow management.
Island Housing Trust
Director of Real Estate
Island Housing Trust (IHT) seeks a motivated and experienced affordable housing developer to lead our Real Estate Department. IHT is the leading non-profit developer of year-round, affordable housing on the island of Martha’s Vineyard (MA). We are an active and growing Community Development Corporation (CDC) . . . Read Full Listing
San Francisco Community Land Trust
- Asset Manager: The Asset Manager is responsible for managing and monitoring SFCLTs assets (Reserve Management – Operating and Replacement, Addressing Capital Needs, Annual Budgets: Creating a budget and explaining to residents, Supervision of Operations Manager, Program Manager & Resident Education & Outreach Manager for Marketing & Lease Up, among other things.).
- Finance Director: Working as a collaborative leader, the Finance Director is responsible for managing and reporting on all fiscal and fiduciary affairs of the organization, including reporting to investors, lenders, grantors and government agencies; cash and loan management; budgeting and forecasting; and supervising accounting and ensuring the regularity of accounting and fiscal procedures.